Terms of Service
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Tenniscoach A.Brüggenwerth ["www.tennisbrueggenwerth.com/info-1"] made by private customers.
Private customers in this sense are people with their place of residence and delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, provided that the goods they have ordered cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Business customers are asked to place orders on the order pages [www.tennisbrueggenwerth.com/book-online] accessible via the business customer login.
The prices awarded are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies.
Payment is made on delivery using
- On-site bar
If you are in default of payment, Tenniscoach A.Brüggenwerth is entitled to charge default interest of 5 percentage points above the base rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth has demonstrably incurred higher default damage, tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth is entitled to assert this.
Right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) The service is provided to the address given by tennis coach A. Bruggenwerth within
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the service or any other performance permanently impossible, tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth is not obliged to perform. Brüggenwerth will immediately reimburse half of the amounts already paid to the customer.
(3) Tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth can also refuse to perform if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in fulfilling the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the principles of good faith. Brüggenwerth will reimburse any amounts already paid immediately.
48 hours before the appointment, the customer has the right to a full refund or no payment for the service
The customer has the right to half of the payment 24 hours before the appointment
In the event of cancellation shortly before the start of the service, the full price will be paid by the customer
(1) A product that is defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by a faultless product or repaired professionally (supplementary performance) at the customer's option at the expense of Tenniscoach A.Brüggenwerth. The customer's attention is drawn to the fact that there is no warranty case if the product had the agreed quality when the risk was passed. A warranty case does not exist in the following cases in particular:
a) in the event of damage caused to the customer by misuse or improper use,
b) in the event of damage caused by the customer's products being exposed to harmful external influences (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, exceptional physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning strikes, static electricity, fire).
(2) Tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth also does not guarantee a fault caused by improper repairs by a service partner not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance desired by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's performance interests in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the principles of good faith - with the value in particular of the purchased item in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of supplementary performance can be used without significant disadvantages for the customer - the customer's claim is limited to the other type of supplementary performance. The right of tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth to refuse this other type of supplementary performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
The contract concluded between you and tennis coach A.Brüggenwerth is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the express exclusion of the UN sales law. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
Place of jurisdiction
If, contrary to your information when ordering, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or if you move your place of residence abroad after signing the contract or if your place of residence is not known at the time the action is brought, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship is [21680 Stade] .
Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become wholly or partially ineffective or void, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.